The St. Anthony School is a therapeutic school in the Dallas Fort Worth Area. Programming is designed for students in kindergarten through twelfth grade experiencing academic, social and/or emotional difficulties. St. Anthony’s seeks students from all ethnic, cultural, racial, religious, and socioeconomic backgrounds who will benefit from a therapeutic environment integrated with individual educational planning for each child. Take a look at our school curriculum, school life, and our story for more details on what we offer for both students and parents.
Saint Anthony School Admission Procedures & Requirements
- Parent’s who wish to explore the admission’s process are encouraged to complete and submit the Student Information Form by clicking the ADMISSIONS link below or by calling the Admissions line at 214.443.1227.
- Executive Director, Tony Cinquepalmi, M.Ed., LPC, will contact you to discuss your child’s specific needs and schedule a private tour of our school. Bring your supporting documents (academic testing, psychological testing, and any other testing deemed necessary).
- During this time, your child’s educational history and current needs will be addressed as well as an overview of the St. Anthony School.
- If it is agreed that the school may meet the child’s need, the child will visit for half a day. On the day of the visit, the parents will meet with St. Anthony School Staff to receive feedback. At this time a decision will be made regarding enrollment.
- Post-Acceptance—sign the Tuition Agreement, pay the enrollment fee (non-refundable) and submit the completed enrollment packet to the business office.
- Start Class!
St. Anthony’s Year-Round Enrollment Process
The St. Anthony School enrolls throughout the year depending on openings. St. Anthony School tuition is pro-rated from student’s start date. Contact us or call 214.443.1227 with any questions or a tour of the school. We also offer a summer study program as well as before and after care. Parents sign up for after care when enrolling for school in the Fall or for Summer Camp.